Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Look Who's Three!

Did you notice my little pink ticker on the left side of my blog?  Well, if you didn't notice, today is my 3 Year Gotcha Day (but Mom prefers to call it my birthday)!

 Mom caught some major cuteness today.  I decided that I would rather snuggle my one-eared bunny (Uncle Simon did that to the bunny, not me) than play with it.  I was getting a wonderful breeze of fresh air from the window and just wanted to enjoy that.

Mom says that I will get a special dinner tonight.  Later in the week, the humans will have some cupcakes and the puppies will have some special treats.  And, Mom says she is going to take me shopping for something special (she says I must get my nails done too-yuck).  I can't wait!


5 comments:

  1. Boy, you are right...major cuteness! Happy Birthday, Kelsey! Can't wait to see what your special surprises are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!!!! I like your one eared bunny. You are just to cute! Enjoy your day.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday kelsey! i hope you enjoy your special day and your special dinner!
    wags, bailey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowee, Congratulations on turning Three Kelsey!! :-D I hope that you enjoyed your nummy dinner and that the treat was well worth getting your nails clipped for!! :-D Cupcakes? Um, Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Gotcha Day to you and your lucky mommy! Party on!

    ReplyDelete