Monday, December 24, 2012

Wonderful Friends

Mom has been under the weather for awhile, but what a wonderful surprise we had to cheer us up this morning.  There was a package at our front door for me!

 Mom let me open it early today because I have been such a good girl.  This was my first official unwrapping this year.

It is a bone-shaped cookie cutter!  Now, I have to get Mom to bake me some yummy peanut butter cookies.  Luckily, there is even a recipe included with this.  Thanks so much Bella!

Then, this afternoon, our other friends surprised me with this cute gingerbread toy.  Can you see how happy I am to have a new toy?

Good thing Mom got that last picture of me, because I snatched it up and ran off to have some fun.  Thank you Tika, Michelle, and Evan.

Also, I wanted to give a shout-out and thanks to my friend Julie.  You may have noticed Kelsey's lack of posts lately...well, the computer crashed.  Julie was kind enough to take it in to get fixed for me.  Everything on the computer was lost and they had to replace the hard drive.  Luckily I can get all of Kelsey's pictures back from her blog.  We are so excited for Christmas tomorrow, Kelsey opening presents, and visiting with my cousin.  We hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful friends and gifts!! Happy Happy Christmas Kelsey and Melissa!! :-)

    ReplyDelete