Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cutest Banner Ever!

 We welcome and love sharing, but please do not repost or Pin any photographs from this blog without written permission from me first (just send me a message and I will be happy to share).

Hey! What is this thing?
Kelsey is such a lucky girl.  My mom handmade this just for Kelsey and gave it to her back in February as a birthday gift.  I had been wanting one of these for Kelsey.  She even added monkeys to the banner for my little monkey.
 What a little model!  
My mom (createwithheart@aol.com) used the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge from Close to My Heart and the Sophia paper pack (it's one of our favorite packs).  Isn't it adorable?!  


My mom also made this adorable scrapbook layout with the Sophia paper for my little monkey.  Kelsey has the best Grandma ever.  
*The pictures on the layout were taken at Petco.


No comments:

Post a Comment