Saturday, October 20, 2012

Halloween is Coming!


 Kelsey is getting so excited for Halloween.
This is what she wore for her 1st Halloween...I updated the pics though.  It is my all-time favorite outfit for her.  She has the sweetest face.

 We are also excited that it finally cooled down today.  We have had to run the a/c several times this past week.  Yuck!

Are any of you going to be dressing up for Halloween this year?

On a side note, we walked out in the yard on Thursday to find a huge hawk on the wall (so bummed I didn't have a camera).  It still had its bloody prey in its claws.  There were feathers all over the yard and it left some of its meal on the wall-so gross!  It then perched itself on the neighbors' chimney and watched my yard for quite some time.  So, Kelsey was only allowed out on a leash and I have been checking the area before taking her out too.  So, message to Mr. Hawk: Kelsey is a friend, not food!


No comments:

Post a Comment