Saturday, December 25, 2010

Kelsey's First Christmas



Kelsey was eager to show off her new gifts.  Notice the cute little monkey from her grandparents ("Monkey" is her nickname).


Can I open more presents, please?



 She carried a whole bag of Pupperoni treats to her bed on the couch.

After eagerly tearing through the wrapping paper, she thought she could get into the bag on her own and she did not want to give it up.

Kelsey got to visit Santa at the mall.

modeling her beautiful Christmas dress from my mom

she is squinting because it started to sprinkle while I was taking her picture, but she was a good sport about it

9 comments:

  1. Melissa, Love it! My favorite is the second with Kelsey waiting soooo patiently to get into that stocking. She has learned she always gets rewarded at the end of a photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelsey seems to enjoy the attention of the camera (or perhaps the camera's operator)!!! She strikes a pose... I like the plaid dress and the red xmas suit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I'm following a famous dog!!! Thanks for the Christmas Card by the way ;) My dumb dog wont really sit still for a photo, even though I got a really awesome Sony a55 camera for Christmas. I'll have to work on that. Maybe Kelsey would like to pose for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelsey...you make the best pictures! I wish you would come teach my dogs how to sit still and make cute photos for me! Big hugs to you and your mommy and grandma! Love my Christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess what??? We got a new puppy!!! And he's cute and tiny! He's a purebred Miniature Cream Daschund! He'd love to meet Kelsey, as he's a little freaked out by Camelot. We could take the cutest pictures of them :) Lets plan a play date! Brigettt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I would love to visit and meet the new little guy.
    You can borrow Kelsey any time for a photo shoot. As long as she know she will eventually get treats, she will work hard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're back to work Monday right?I have Wed off and possibly Tuesday. What about Tuesday evening?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chip had a great time at your place the other night. Now he's even better with our big dog Camelot. Love your new home too, can't wait to see all you do to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I had a good time too of course ;)

    ReplyDelete